6th April, 2021 - In respect of the meeting due to be held on the 9th of April between the RPRA and DEFRA regarding the commencement of pigeon racing in the UK, the NFC Chairman Mr Paul Naum has decided to defer any Committee decisions regarding the 2021 race program until the situation is clarified. Plans are in place to offer suitable alternatives to our members, although it is felt that it may be counterproductive to make these provisions based on hypothetical judgement at this moment in time. Mr. P. Naum, Chairman.
March 29, 2021
From: RPRA <>; Sent: 09 April 2021 12:20 To: Secretary National Flying Club: Subject: UPDATE General Licence for Bird Gatherings Earlier this morning I was informed that the meeting scheduled for this afternoon had been cancelled. I am sure this will be a great disappointed to you all as it is to me. However, a DEFRA representative has taken the time to speak to me and as a result I am able to provide the following update; Defra has commissioned a risk assessment (currently…