We collect customer contact information from the registration form. We will never provide or sell any information to third parties.
This information can be used:
- To send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which may be useful to you.
- To monitor who is accessing the membership section of our site.
- To improve our site and services.
- To monitor our site performances.
4. Payment and Personal Data Security
All online transactions through our website are handled with industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption in conjunction with Barclays on-line payment services. Secure SSL means that when you enter your personal details into our secure registration and payment forms and press the purchase button, your information goes through a secure encryption process. This prevents any person on the Internet from seeing any information you submit. Your payment is authorized without human intervention.
We are not responsible for the content of any websites where our templates/designs used.